What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomatoberry seed giveaway!!

tje25

Plant Addict!!
Hello everyone!

I know these are not carnivorous, but I didnt think it would be a big deal since I'm just giving them away.

As the title says, I'm giving away 5 packs of 5 tomatoberry seeds to whomever wants them.
They are a form of cherry tomato that grow in the shape of a strawberry, and are the sweetest, best tasting tomato I have ever eaten :)

However, there is a "slight" possability that the plant was cross pollinated with the Big Beef tomato plant that was next to it.....could be interesting ;). Both seeds that I planted as a test germination have sprouted so I know that they are good.

Just copy and paste with your name in the appropriate spot and send me a pm, then I'll send you my address for an sase.
US only please...

Last edited:
Tomato berry is an F1 hybrid so you will get something other than tomato berry out of the seed. What exactly??? no clue.. might be fun to see what pops up though!

1.B0B- Ill try them regardless thanks

1. BOB
2. Pearldiver

I'll bite! Thanks!

Tomato berry is an F1 hybrid so you will get something other than tomato berry out of the seed. What exactly??? no clue.. might be fun to see what pops up though!

Lol Thanks for the heads up Tony! It will be interesting to see what they turn out to be then... Sorry about the confusion, I dont know a whole lot about hybrids and such yet :)
All I know is that I harvested the seeds out of a tomatoberry.

Thanks
Travis

Thought I would post a couple pics of the sprouts:

DSC03145.jpg

DSC03144.jpg

1. BOB
2. Pearldiver
3.Haze
4. Peat

Thanks Tje

1. BOB
2. Pearldiver
3.Haze
4. Peat
5.newspaperfort!

Came in today. Thanks, will give them a whirl in the spring.

Got mine today and planted will let you know how they turn out thanks again

Got mine today and planted will let you know how they turn out thanks again

Thats Great!! Cant wait to see how they turn out:)

Back