What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regia Seeds

Hi
I have (7) D. Regia seeds i would like to trade for 0ne or two D. Regia plants. Let me know if anyone is interested

Regards :awesome:

Last edited:
Regia seed for Regia plants? I would love some Regia seed, but not for a Regia plant. I have sarr seed and sundew seed I would trade though (leucophylla, purpura, scarlette belle, capensis, filiformis). Shoot me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, growing D. regia from seed is easy. 50/50 mix of sand/peat or perlite/peat. Sit the pot in about 1/2" of water, put under lights and wait. I had seeds that were two years old sprout in 2-3 weeks and temperatures were only in the lower to mid 60's (this is pretty low, figured it would take much longer if anything germinated at all due to age). They are quite hardy as long as you leave them alone and don't change the conditions too fast. I find growing adult plants more difficult. All the regia I have ever received have always suffered a massive die back from the change in conditions. It took over a year for one plant that I had to do anything at all and it was sent potted.

Crystal

If you don't like the offer, please don't participate. Useable information is ok, or counter offers... but not pokes at what is being asked for... some posts removed.
Thanks.

Tell ya what..
I'll send you a regia plantlet, that is still connected to the root from which it came, on one condition..

You send the 7 regia seeds to DJ57.

If it's a deal, please PM me your shipping info.
I'll ship once the seeds are sent to her..

Hi
I have (7) D. Regia seeds i would like to trade for 0ne or two D. Regia plants. Let me know if anyone is interested

Regards :awesome:

I feel uncomfortable with someone else sending you a regia plant on my behalf as I do not have any experience trading with you. I would like to gain that experience/trust by offering you a choice of the seeds in my original offer if you are interested in any of those in trade for the regia seed. If not, I understand and no hard feelings, and good luck in your search for a regia plant.

PMs sent to the parties involved. :-D

Still looking for D. Regia. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Regards :-D

Barring catastrophe, there will be at least one in the upcoming NASC (have the dates been posted yet? Hopefully sometime in April...)

Its on the 28th

O can trade you drosera regia and drosera regia big easy, but I am not interested in 7 seeds seeing as I have an abundance of seed already. Check out my growlist and lmk if you have anything i would be interested in

Back