What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lf UG

Hey everyone,
I was looking for a good amount of utricularia graminifolia for a planted tank Im making. If anyone can has some please message me and hopefull we can work something out.

I am surprised that nobody has any extra of this plant lol. If anyone has any just look at my grow list and message me I am very reasonable person!

I have a UG afro that is in need of Trimming. Perhaps I can take some plugs for you when I do my plant packing tomorrow afternoon.

DSCN1280.jpg

Thhat would be amaazing! I would really appreciate it ! Im trying to do the same thing as you but to carpet a 3g tank :D lol

If you have any extra take at look at my growlist and see if there's anything you may want to trade for.

No problems Mluk. The tank you see in the pic is a 2.5 gallon. :) Took 7 months to cover the bottom.

I should have plenty to send you some as well elgecko. Just pm me your addy and I will get it out in the post Monday as well. Enjoy gentlemen.

Back