I would like to trade the following neps, since I have extra clones. USA only.
I am interested in neps (both highlander and lowlander). I prefer to N. raffl with rare color (not the Clone 88 or Clone 99 or the white-reddish clone).
1. N. eymae x jacquelineae, seed grown
Clone 1: 2 inch in diameter
Clone 2: 3 inch in diameter
2. N. mikei, cuttings (unrooted)
3. N. thorelii (d), cuttings (unrooted)
4. Cephalotus. follicularis (1 inch pitcher)
5. Darlingtonia. California (4 years old, 5 years old, 7 years old)
And all the Sarracenia, Drosera, Dionaea, and Dionaea in my growlist.