What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thagirion

Budgies are best
Looking for nepenthes

I'm just starting out and don't have any CP's to trade back with yet. Hopefully that will change as I learn to propigate some of the easier kinds. What I do have are seeds of some rare cucurbits.

Seeds I have:

Ball Luffa Luffa operculata - These are rare little round mini luffas
Creeping cucumber Melothria pendula I have a few of these mini ornamentals left
Horned melon Cucumis metuliferus have not tested these seed may or may not germinate
Lagenaria siceraria variants:
Bird house gourd
Martin gourd
Zucca (these are rare and cool giant gourds)
Mini bottle gourds

One Too Many pumpkin (these are beautiful white pumpkins with green or red veins)
Wolf Pumpkin (thick giant stems)

See my thread on some of the cucurbits I grew last year HERE. The gourds were open pollinated so they may not look like the parents they were harvested from, but if you like surprises they should be good.

What I'm looking for:

N. albomarginata grey/black
N. albomarginata red
N. ventricosa (I like the white ones but any will do since I don't have one)
N. copelandii
N. truncata highland
N. merrilliana
N. sumatrana
N. lowii x truncata (any form)
lowii hybirds

Or any thing extra you might have nepenthes wise. Chances are I don't have one. My email is budgie_butts at yahoo dot com. If none of what I have to offer interests you PM or email me. Perhaps we can work something else out.

Last edited:
Updated my list. I was saving seeds yesterday now have seeds of
Extra Long Luffa (these can reach three feet long and are interesting)
Royal Poinciana tree (gorgeous red flowering tropical tree)

I also added a few more to my nepenthes wishlist and tried to put some of the more common ones up top. Thanks to anyone that can help.

OH one more thing. Since I'm just starting and can't do an even CP trade yet I could make a drawing for you as what I offer as my standard commissions for what might be the value of the plant. I can probably draw for you your favorite fictional character or your pet (I'm very good at drawing animals especially birds). I'm not good at drawing vehicles. I draw simple pencil drawings, black and white digital inked drawings, flat colored character on a white background or colored shaded character on a simple background, avatars 100x100. I'd need a detailed description of what you want or preferably a reference picture.

Back