What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP newbie give away! 3 multi packs available...

Brie

Sarracenia freak
You will get:

2 x D. adelae
1 x D. spatulata
1 x plug of D. nidiformis
1 x P. moranensis leaf pulling, with baby the size of a dime

And 1 surprise bonus plant (Its a good one, and im not going to name it so A: its a surprise, and B: so people don't take the starter pack just for this plant. :p )

All are grown on my grow rack in normal room humidity(which for me is around 45-50%). If yours is lower then this, the adelae would probably be happier in a tank/terrarium. Have peat, LFS, sand/perlite, Aquatic plant substrate, and/or vermiculite on hand for these plants.

Shipping required, $6 for small flat rate box. First 3 people, please send paypal to blkkestrel@hotmail.com .

Ready, Go!

1. brinkerh420

Please PM your shipping address.

Last edited:
only need a P. moranensis ,guess I'll wait for an other time

I'm First!

1. Will Brinkerhoff

Thanks,

Will

Last edited:
This is a great looking pack of plants, still in the begining stage of carnivorous plants stage, these will be a great boost to my collection, and the first represtitive of a ping to my collection. Thanks for your kindness

1. Will Brinkerhoff
2.monkey_Cup

Thanks,
monkey_Cup

Last edited:
1. Will Brinkerhoff
2.monkey_Cup
3. byuboy29

Thanks,

I recieved my package on friday, which it should have been on thursday, cause there was two packages for my address and one was left, and yours, for some weird reason, was taken back to the post office. I was really worried, but the ping is doing awesome, and the dews are starting to come around. I cant think you enough for such a great bunch of plants.

I recieved my package on friday, which it should have been on thursday, cause there was two packages for my address and one was left, and yours, for some weird reason, was taken back to the post office. I was really worried, but the ping is doing awesome, and the dews are starting to come around. I cant think you enough for such a great bunch of plants.

One extra day really doesn't hurt too much.

And very generous of you Brie!

You're very welcome! Glad the plants made it. :) I'm sure they'll be fine..

Back