What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
:-D This giveaway is geared toward helping newbies build their outdoor CP collection for shipping cost only.

USA only please.

I will PM the first 4 who respond with shipping cost and my address to send it to.

Up for grabs are 4 outdoor CP bundles, shipped bare root. Each bundle will include the following:

Sarracenia 'Dana's Delight'
Sarracenia flava 'Yellow Trumpet'
Drosera filiformis 'Florida Giant'
Growing instructions if you need them

These would look great grown together in the same container/mini bog. The sarracenia are divisions from mature flowering plants. The filiformis are seed grown from last year.

These are easy CPs to grow outside year-round to zone 7, protect/mulch in colder regions. All you need to provide are the pots or container with 50/50 peat/perlite mix or peat/sand mix, a minimum of 6 hours full sun a day, and distilled, reverse osmosis, or rain water unless your tap water is low in minerals (TDS less than 50 ppm).

(If you are one of the people I have already privately arranged to send plants to, please do not put your name down as the above are what is left from those giveaways.)

Copy the list of names from the last post before yours, paste it into your post, and then put your name on it.

1. byuboy29. Thanks! I've been wanting to try D. filiformis and S. flava.

1. byuboy29. Thanks! I've been wanting to try D. filiformis and S. flava.

2. Captdonaldduck. Thanks in Advance !!!

1. byuboy29.

3.Monkey_Cup

__________________[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Thanks n advance

Oooh I do want the florida giant but that is all so I will leave it to somebody who wants all of them and is probably more deserving :D

Any way I can grab the last spot?

1. byuboy29.

3.Monkey_Cup

4. Dplord

PMs sent to all participants.

great give away dj

Great giveaway. Unfortunately, I think I'm not beginner enough to participate :)

Way to go Djoni! Great helping hand for newbies.

All newbie bundles shipped out today, 4/2/2012. :-D

Please post when your boxes arrive.

1. byuboy29.

3.Monkey_Cup

4. Dplord

My package arrived this morning, everything looks great, especially that scarlett belle :0o:

Thanks again,
Dave

I received ur package today, the plants were all in great shape, way better than I could have ever imagined, thank u very much.

monkey_Cup

I got mine as well. Very nicely packaged. Just one question, do the Florida giant seeds require stratification before sowing?

Thanks again for a very generous give-away!

damn i missed it hahaha awesome give away!

I got mine as well. Very nicely packaged. Just one question, do the Florida giant seeds require stratification before sowing?

Thanks again for a very generous give-away!

Yes, they do need stratification. I have had some come up without it, but not at a very good rate and takes a long time. You can try some in a pot outside now and wait and see. There is enough there to play around with.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

damn i missed it hahaha awesome give away!

PM sent

Dj sends some great plants

:-D Aaw, thanx guys, I aim to please, lol

Back