What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free!!! 55 gallon reptarium/vivarium/terrarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be able to pick up in the Bay Area (San Jose). 55 gallon tank - perfect for growing CPs, or housing a variety of reptiles, insects or small mammals. The unit holds water but it has a factory side pannel for access, so it cannot be used as a fishtank (unless you only want to fill it halfway.
I need to have it out before the weekend is out. Free to a good home, but MUST be picked up ASAP.

Reply, PM or e-mail: gwichi@yahoo.com

Thanks!

-Gill Wichi-

Wow. Wish I was close by. I so would pick it up!

Nice giveaway, wish I lived close by or had a family member down there. :-D

Any takers? If no one wants it in the next two days, it will be thrown away. Last chance.

Grrrr how much to ship? :p

Same question as JB... if he doesn't get it. How much would it cost to ship? and would you be willing to ship?

Don't throw it away yet! My brother lives in Santa Cruz (40 minutes away). Let me ask him if he wants to pick it up, and get back to you.

Last edited:
Do you have a picture to show us? ;)

I can take one tomorrow. I do need to get it out of here before the weekend is out though.

My Brother just told me that he can pick it up tomorrow, and that he sent you an e-mail (can you confirm that?). If you don't see an e-mail from him let me know, otherwise I'll let you two coordinate the pickup from here on out.
Thanks so much!

P.S. By "tomorrow" I meant today, 4/19/12

Last edited:
Thanks for looking. Offer is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back