What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seed grown nepenthes hamata for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heli

villosaholic
Hey guys, I have a seed grown nepenthes hamata that I would like to trade out. It is a very vigorous plant and seems to make huge pitchers for its size, the plant itself is about an inch in diameter (not including tendrils or pitchers). I am looking for a couple plants. Here is the list of plants I am looking for...

Nepenthes:
aristolochioides
macrophylla <------ really looking for this one
villosa <------- and this one
edwardsiana
inermis
dubia
glandulifera
flava
tenuis
others.. (offer my anything ;) )

Heliamphora:
H. folliculata
H. tatei
H. sarracenioides
H. minor (large)
H. unicata
H. chimantensis
others accepted

possible:

Drosera:
roraimae (large)

others:
quelchii

Some pics of the plant:
P1150028.jpg

P1150044.jpg

Holly crap. And I have nothing to trade. Just seeds that are already sewn. Unless you want to swap for a larger hamata from wistuba. About 3inches on diameter.

that I might actually be interested in, can I get a picture of it?

I have a flowering size Drosera capensis if your interested? :awesome:

oh my yes! :awesome:

LOL!! but you did say offer anything! :grin:

:lol:

Heli, is that the Katopasa?

Hey guys, I have a seed grown nepenthes hamata that I would like to trade out. *edit* Here is the list of plants I am looking for...

Nepenthes:
macrophylla <------ really looking for this one
villosa <------- and this one

Luca, I could have sworn you already had one or both of these species! I distinctly recall a lengthy thread in which you had acquired one of these and it was identified as the other.....or am I completely mistaken about this??!

PS: N. inermis is frequently available on eBay from a well-known grower, for very a reasonable price.

PS: N. inermis is frequently available on eBay from a well-known grower, for very a reasonable price.

I already offered him a SG inermis. He said he already had one and wasn't interested.

Yeah, It was a villosa that turned out to be a macrophylla which at the time he didn't want because he liked villosa a lot more. Luca please correct me if I'm wrong!

And then there was the ensuing fracas with the sale of it on eBay as well.......people tend to remember these things.

I never had villosa, and yes, mike you are correct.

I never had villosa, and yes, mike you are correct.

OK, so now I understand. You are looking for N. macrophylla, but you already have it also. Perfectly clear, yup.

no I dont have it anymore. I sold it to someone on the forum. Oh, and back to the topic. The hamata is taken! I appreciate everyone who pmed me interested in the plant :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back