What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera petiolaris for trade

I have three Drosera petiolaris I'd like to trade

droserapetiolaris.jpg

Looking for similar sized Drosera from the petiolaris complex (that aren't lanata or falconeri) and Drosera 'Charles Darwin'.

Last edited:
do you mean petiolaris drosera or drosera petiolaris? switch the words around and you have different connotations....

petiolaris drosera, are drosera belonging to the lasiocephala complex, while Drosera petiolaris is a species within lasiocephala. im only mentioning this because those plants look like they could be Drosera ordensis hybrids. are they truly D. petiolaris?

I received the original plant as Drosera petiolaris. Will try to get a better picture tomorrow including a flower shot. If it helps, the flowers are pink with red style/stigma.

alright. thanks for clarifying... :)

very nice plants, I would love to try growing them but I dont have the proper setup.

Better pic of one of the plants available

petiolaris01-1.jpg

The flower

petiolaris02.jpg

And the plant(s) late last year before I split them

petiolaris03.jpg

that definitely helps a lot! thanks for the photos! sorry i ever doubted you.

Hey, better to catch misidentified plants early. I agree that in their current state they look pretty ordensis-like.

I have some Drosera var. tracyi and small fly traps available as well.

That flower picture is awesome! It should be entered in a photo contest.

Back