What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to put my name in, too, Please !!! Thanks for the offer !!!

In please :). Thanks for the offer

I dont know if i count as i have been on the forum for a little while but i have not tried any pings so i would like to have my name in the drawing but i will leave the decision up to you.

James,

My sincerest apologies, but I am afraid you don't qualify according to the rules of this giveaway.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

This offer is now closed. Please give me a few minutes to generate and randomize the list.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Random.org has spoken. Below is the randomized list:

Ping-giveaway.png

Bflocpfan and hazedashman will be the recipients of the plants.
Thank you all who participated.

Congratulations guys! Thanks again for the opportunity and your generosity Gill!

Me too, I am very excited!!

Wow that's great.. thanks a lot gill for allowing me to enter he contest.

Gill not a problem, i had to try you dont see many pings up for give away. Congrats to the winners.

congrats to the winners of these great plants

I have recently discovered that one of the plants offered in this giveaways was misidentified. The plant Ided as P. gracilis x moctezumae appears to be P. 'Aphrodite' instead. The winners received two P. 'Aphrodite' plants. My apologies for this inconvenience.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130793

I thought they looked very very similar, oh well good stuff thank you very much, they are doing well and thriving. The P. primuliflora has a very nice light purple flower open right now.

Back