What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

box o' sarracenia for shipping

I'm thinning out the bog garden and just want to clear up space. $15 for a Priority Mail Flat Rate box will get a number of sarracenia clumps (at least 4 or 5). These will be more typical plants of varying ages-some are flowering, some may, other won't this year. Because of my traditionally "relaxed" approach to labling plants, I don't know what all of these are. There will be mature S flavas for sure-they're everywhere. There is likely to be a rubra in the mix as well as S Dixie lace. I will check on the progress of the S Red Bug divisions and try to include one of those as well. When I say that there will be A flava, I mean a clump of a couple of mature plants. No promises though.

You never know, some stray D intermedia may be snoozing around some of these sarrs as well.

AH....second place. Well if you have enough for two boxes, let me know!
Very nice of you.

Thanks,

Joe

I may extras at some point, but this offer is now closed.

Got them today! 8 good plants :) And an extremely large flava clump, along with some Drosera Intermedia.
Thanks so much!
Will

Back