What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. oreophila Yearlings for Bupkis

thank you so much Fury!!

No worries y'all! I'll get these shipped out ASAP and will send tracking numbers once they're out of my hands!

Thanks Fury! Cant wait for them to arrive!

Thank you, awesome giveaway!!!!!

omg im so excited thanx

omg thanks so much, congrats to everyone else who won!

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! I'll be sharing the love once these bloom in a few years.

Thanks Alot!!! I appreciate it!!:)

Thanks so much! I can't wait!

congratulations to all those who won

Thanks and yes congrats to the winners. Hope they'll come forth and post pics once they get their plants.

Ah yes, pics... I DEFINITELY want to see pics of these plants as they get settled in. Very exciting stuff!

Joshua12 - it's coming up on 48 hours since I first tried to reach out to get your shipping address (see my post $ 60 on page 6). If I don't hear form you tonight, I will do another drawing and give your Sarr to someone else. Hate to nag, but I have shipping addresses from all 11 other members and I'll be shipping the last package tomorrow... besides yours :p

It was nice meeting you today Garroch (hope I spelt it right :p). Anyway I just potted up the plant and will be keeping it in my terrarium during the hot months of summer and bringing it out and potting it in my minibog this fall. Oh and enjoy the heli division and good luck with the schizandra cuttings dude! Thanks again!
P1150100.jpg

Hurray the first pic! It looks great. That's awesome you two got to meet.

@Heli very nice! I've got your schizandra cutting and heli division potted up under plastic bags in my terrarium... got my fingers crossed for the both of them!

Other folks' Sarrs should begin arriving today... hoping they all made it in ship shape!

Congrats to the winners. I hope they do well for you.

I am though a little irritated. I chose 52 and my number somehow ended up at one. Pleople need to stop moving names around the list. You are going to ruin it for everyone. You also need to not be so quick and copy from the first page but rather check the last.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Potted plants I see where you tried to fix it after my comment, but DJ57 had one and I had 52. When I was posting do was dj and so his was left off my list and people were not going back snd looking. Some copied djs snd some copied mine. That us why I asked a fix. I think it's best to just post a number and not a copy and padre list. Just my opinion. It wouldn't have changed a thing here I don't think, but it could.

Hey JB - sorry that happened. I see now where it got messed up. Lesson learned for me: I gotta be more involved in monitoring & recording everyone's entries. You're right; I've seen too many "pick-a-number" giveaways get messed up in the past. Shoulda realized that from the get-go.

I think the method used by Avi8tor where you just write your own number works best. If someone picks the same number and that number is the winner the person that wrote the number first gets it. Much more simplified than the problems that will arise with copy and paste of huge links.

Ok... Its Here!!!! Thanks alot for the plant, I really appreciate it!
As requested, here are a few pics;

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

Back