What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adopt: Unhappy LL'ers

I've come to the realization that I cannot grow LL neps. I have 2 of my very first neps clinging to life here. Would rather see them be brought back and grown up.

Up for adoption:

N. albomarginata ‘Green’ (Brunei)
N. albomarginata ‘Red’ (Gunung Jerai) ~SG~
N. sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii H/L) cutting. May still be unrooted, who knows.

Not sure exactly what their deal is. Could be any combination of the following:

Too cold at night
Fert burnt
Just plain unhappy

$7 for shipping takes them home.

Love to have em' Trav.

Ugh, beat to it! Well thanks for the generosity! They are really nice plants!

ill take one if one needs a home!

Love to have em' Trav.

whoa Jerr.. nuh uh.. not so fast. As long as we've been friends you've never left a single comment in my Pic Thread.
Now go look at some pics, say something flattering, and send me an email. THEN.. you can adopt some truly pathetic neps. :lac:

~ I have mail. I think you already did. :blush:

Ah, was about to ask about them, good luck to whomever got them. :D

If Jerry comments in my GH thread, they're gone. We'll give him until this time tomorrow, then they'll go to the runner up.

I've always wanted albos again!

im gonna withdraw my name, i dont have the experience to grow them let. i have never had a LL.

im gonna withdraw my name, i dont have the experience to grow them let. i have never had a LL.

You wouldn't want to start with these anyways. Gonna take some nep magic to bring them back to life.

Hum, I probably could have done it. I'm currently working on a few plants that need extra special care. I've had good luck bring plants back from near death. My newest one is a Lowe's orchid that got sun burned.

Hey Trav, are they all taken already.

I would try my hardest to bring them back if jrj88 dosen't get them! I especially love the look of the sib x (north x veitchii)! :D

Hey Trav, are they all taken already.

That they are buddy. One way or another.. someone on the first page is getting them.
I should really post some pics. People probably wouldn't want them as much.

I would try my hardest to bring them back if jrj88 dosen't get them! I especially love the look of the sib x (north x veitchii)! :D

I just divided up 6 of them today.
The one that isn't looking good is the main stalk cutting. The other 5 are meh'.. but getting there. A couple small pitchers, but nothing special yet.

Ok then, but no i dont care what they look like. Well only if it was a trade I'd care, but i have no LL'ers so just thought I'd ask. hows the indicas doing by the way ramispina is not as happy as the moss around it but im sure it will come around

hows the indicas doing by the way ramispina is not as happy as the moss around it but im sure it will come around

They're done and gone. Too chilly at night in the GH. Clipped some flower stalks. Not sure if they're seed baring yet or not.
That nep hated life since the day I got it. Good luck with that problem child.

I think you know Trav, I am always in awe of your plants. Good luck on the Scroom hunt.

All plants are gone. Thank you everyone for the offers to adopt.

Wow, that was fast. Hopefully their new homes prove to be the prozac they so desperately need.

Back