What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unrooted cuttings of thorelii x aristolochiodes male and some other stuff for trade

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
Ok, I was repotting my remaining nepenthes today and decided to cut my thorelii x aristo's long vine. I have a healthy basal so i dont really want to keep any of these. There were a few other things I wanted to get rid of as well. Im still looking for dews that are on my wantlist and cool looking intermediate/ tolerant H/L nepenthes. If you have anything im looking for please shoot me a PM!

x 1 thorelii x aristo male cuttings

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
When I get home I'll take a peek at what I have available to take cuttings form and shoot you a PM!

I have a rooted cutting of N. ventriocsa, which I don't see on your growlist. If that's correct I'd love to swap. Let me know.

OK one cutting gone! everything else is still avaliable

Is the tenuis still available?

Hmm... Are you only looking for dews? I got some sarrs, neps, and a large multifida I could trade.

I'm mainly looking for dews but I might be interested in neps

How big is the tenuis?

The tenuis and purp are spoken for

Back