What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sarracenia seed.

If anyone has any Sarracenia seed to spare it would be much appreciated.I lost about 90% of my collection due to health problems.I have nothing to trade,but I can send a SASE.

Thanks for any replies.

I've got about 3000+ Sarracenia seedlings going right now, when they're big enough to divide I think I can spare a plant or 2 ;) if you are interested in anything in particular look at my growlist. The seeds mentioned there are what are coming up now.

Thank you for the offer.Just keep me in mind when they are ready.I'll look at your grow list and let you know.

Thanks,Jerry

I have some semi-veinless purp seed from last year. Has been kept cold but not damp stratified.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that posted and pm'ed me!

Jerry

Jerry, do you still need? I've got some leuco seeds to spare, I believe...

Thanks to everyone who posted and sent pm. I have been offered some seed so I have enough to get me going!Please no more offers!Again,thank you for your generosity!

Back