What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

beginner giveaway!

Heli

villosaholic
Hey guys, I thought I would put up some good beginner plants for a small giveaway. I am giving away some D. capensis "broadleaf plants from leaf propagation. There are 5 plants connected to the leaf and they already have good root systems, the winner will get all 4 or 5 plants that is on the leaf. These are super easy to grow and are like weeds so dont be nervous if you think they will be small and weak. My only rule is that you are a somewhat active member and dont just post in giveaway threads. Shipping will be in a small flat rate box which is 5 dollars. If you are interested please post your name and I will choose a winner.
P1150077.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

oh and this pic isnt that new, the plants are actually a bit bigger now. I will get a updated pic when I can.

Heli,

Hello. I am vey new to the forum and to the hobby. I'd love anything you want to give away. That is very generous of you. Thanks for the offer.

Update: giveaway will end on tuesday.
This giveaway has been posted on another site and some people have pmed me so there is more than one person in the giveaway so far. ;)

oh and the plants are twice the size now
Quick pic with my phone:

IMG_0063.jpg

Last edited:
afrodisa would love to give it a try.

I thought I would end the giveaway the little early. I randomly chose a name and afrodisa's name came up! Congrats! Pm me with your shipping address and I will give you my paypal address for shipping cost.

Back