What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Giveaway

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
Hello all -

Life is getting busy and I no longer have time to care for my indoor plants. I have lots of adult Pinguicula and several other plants such as cephalotus and Heliamphora. At this point I want to give most of them away... just need someone, hopefully local to San Antonio, that is willing to take them on.

I'd rather not package them and ship them, so please let me know if someone from Texas can take them off of my hands.

Phil

:drool: I'm not entering, I just wanted to say Very Nice givaway!!! I think I might move to texas now lol. Sorry to hear your getting out of the hobby

Thanks tje. I am not getting out (would never be able to do that!) just downsizing. I'd like to focus on my Sarracenia, and they are starting to require quite a bit of upkeep.

Phil

My eyes sparkle when I see "Lots of Adult Pinguicula"

To bad I'm in PA. Perhaps you could still do a giveaway on TF, pretty please?

i always wanted a ceph if you change your mind about shipping let me know please

Well i am not in texas but in the next best place, oklahoma. i would be interested in the ceph and heli and pingI map quested it and it would be like 7+ hours for me to drive down there, which would not be possible at the moment. It would be a short time packaged up for the plants. If you cant get any texas to pick them up give me a shout, i would love to help you out.

My parents live in Houston, so maybe I could let them know about this..

Thanks everyone -

Have not decided about the Helis and Cephs yet, but the Pings are definitely going to go. I've already had several people contact me, but if I decide to let the Helis and Ceph go, I will let you know.

Baylorguy,

I would love to pay postage for those pings and share them around once I have enough established plantlets :)

Thank you :)

Hey Baylor,
Im from upper texas panhandle. Im actually moving to san a :)

I'll be in san antonio for a week in june

Im up in Fort Worth, I should be able to get some time to meet up if you dont already have takers.

Back