Here's my trade list. I don't have pictures right now but I'm happy to take some upon request.
- H. minor - multiple divisions available
- H. puchella - division
- N. veitchii x platychila - 4.5" across, short
- N. veitchii 'Pink' - young plant
- N. ramispina - rooted cutting with 2 growth points
- N. ramispina - established basal division
- N. campanulata x maxima - very small, ~1 inch across
- N. maxima x TM - 4" across
- N. truncata 'Pasian highland'
- N. ampullaria Brunei Red x Harlequin
- N. campanulata - 5-6" across
- N. lowii - 3-4" across, hasn't been doing well, needs a colder home
N. inermis - 4.5" across N. campanulata x maxima - 4" across N. sibuyanensis - 5" across, tall
- H. tequila
- N. aristolochiodes
- N. ovata
- N. lowii x ventricossa
- N. lowii x spectabilis
- N. ephippiata
I might also interested in Nep hybrids, especially with aristolochioides, spectrabilis, veitchii, and trusmadiensis. I'm not interested in any dews or pings.