What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie ping giveaway

I'm getting ready to pot up the P. pirouette babies I made from leaf pullings last winter, and some of them are fairly big so I thought I would share the joy a bit.
The biggest babies will go to the first 4 who sign up. This is a "newbie" giveaway, so is restricted to people with 50 posts or less.
I'll post a pick of the babies shortly.
Copy the list below and paste into a reply then insert your name by a number (always copy the latest version of the list). Then send me a PM with your screen name and shipping address (with your real name). The giveaway will close when the final number is claimed and I have everyone's PM.
This is a giveaway, so I'm eating the postage here. All I ask in return is that some day when you have excess plants of some kind, host a giveaway yourself.
I do have more of these, so anyone not a newbie who would like one is welcome to offer a trade item via PM only.
Good luck.

1)
2)
3)
4)

Last edited:
1)Mcmcnair
2)
3)
4)

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

oh nvm I have 90 posts my bad, i withdraw, great giveaway though!

Hmm, been around a while here, but new to Mexican pings. Nice offer for all the new members.

NICE GIVEAWAY BUT i HAVE MORE THAN 50 POSTS

Um he probably meant 50 posts or more.

I guess I worded that poorly, reading back through it. I meant 50 or less to give the new folks a chance.
I have edited it to try and make it more clear. Sorry for any confusion.

1. mcmcnair
2. softie57
3. hcarlton
I'll send you the pm in a minute.

2. softie57
3. hcarlton

mcmcnair withdrew himself (over posted) so this is the current list.

2. softie57
3. hcarlton

Thanks for the opportunity!

Can't sorry, I have no clue how I have 62 posts already.

Thanks anyways for the giveaway, lol, my bad for not checking, first.

I was gonna jump on this but i already own 2 pitoutte's
gl to everyone else!

2. softie57
3. hcarlton
4. Roman Tyrant

Last week I got two P. Moranensis seedlings in a trade on the FTS forum, and I wouldn't mind growing another type of Ping. Thanks for the generous offer.

2. softie57
3. hcarlton
4. Roman Tyrant.

Still open to someone.

Last edited:
1. dplord
2. softie57
3. hcarlton
4. Roman Tyrant.

This offer is now closed.
Thanks to everyone who participated, and all those who almost participated.
I'll send a care sheet with each plant to help get you started.

Last edited:
Tracking shows all plants either delivered or out for delivery.
Have fun and good luck!

I Just finished potting mine up after going on a city-wide APS hunt.

IMG_4831.jpg

Thanks again for your generosity and the ping, including the detailed care sheets you included!

Got mine in! Small, but good colr and very healthy!

Back