Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Seeds: D. slackii, D. adelae, D. regia, P. gigantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted Seeds: D. slackii, D. adelae, D. regia, P. gigantea

Wanted Seeds: D. slackii, D. adelae, D. regia

I have drosophyllum lusitanicum and a host of other seeds (mostly tropical drosera) to trade!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have seeds but I have a few Drosera adelae of varying sizes to trade. I'll PM you when I can get to a computer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any seeds but I have an extra D. adelae plant I could trade for some dros seeds pm me if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I know SDCPs, he's not interested in plants - he wants seeds specifically. XP

@SDCPs: I assume your attempt at cross-pollinating your D. adelae with one of mine was never successful? Did you ever end up trying it? If so, what procedure did you use?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, no, I never did get any seed. I tried rubbing flowers against each other, and brushes, but nothing came of it. I suspect it might have been the growing environment indoors. I made this nifty hanging basket just for them...with a little light and reflector. The chains went through the reflector--everything just perfect...and my other family members would keep switching off the light (even though it was on timer!) because it would be on at night (well I wanted it on at night so we could use it for a practical purpose also) and I wouldn't find out until days later...I also forgot to water them for a while and that's what finally did them in. Healty plants would have recovered, but these were worn out.

I would take plants of adelae, but sincerely prefer seed as you've mentioned. Sorry for failing your plant. It was a very pretty plant. At least I have some nice photos!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, it happens to the best of us, eh? If you like, I'd be happy to send you a bunch of them, various sizes and ages, and I'll cover shipping. I've got a ton of them, so if you'd like half a dozen or so, just let me know and PM me your address. ^.^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 6 Regia seeds but not really interested in what you mentioned...
    Gettin there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
    I have 6 Regia seeds but not really interested in what you mentioned...
    P. caerulea? P. lusitanicum? Any specific drosera varieties?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hey, it happens to the best of us, eh? If you like, I'd be happy to send you a bunch of them, various sizes and ages, and I'll cover shipping. I've got a ton of them, so if you'd like half a dozen or so, just let me know and PM me your address. ^.^
    I would have to at least send you something in exchange. I don't know if you're into pings, but the two species I just mentioned would probably do very well under your setups. PMing now!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast