What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Dubia seeds

So my very first plant purchase as a cp grower wasnt actually a plant, it was seeds. I bought two pods of seeds, on pod of N. Dubia, and one pod of N. Inermis. both of these vendors didnt have the seed at the time but committed the seed to me for when theyre plants did flower this season. Well today my N. Dubia pod came in and to be honest, i am not the best grower from seeds. I had just about forgot about these seeds until about a weeks ago i was told they flowered and just got shipped out. So here i (a not so confident or successful) seed grower with some pretty cool plant seeds (exceptionally cool). Now i would like to get these out to someone in the community who can really do them justice. someone who has grown highland nepenthes from seed and had success. I ask one thing in return, if these seeds DO grow for you, i get in return one N. Dubia plant established and healthy. Let me know if your interested and think that you can really get it done :)

I am very interested in a couple. Are they pure dubia?

i already offered to grow em for ya :p up to you who you wanna give em to.

im confident n eager :) haha

I'm up to the challenge, and have had success growing HL's and UHL's from seed.

I have some HL seed experience, I'd sprout em for ya.

Nice giveaway! Very generous!

Last edited:
i pm'ed you guys all, for those who havent already, i need addresses! and a message saying you agree :) let m knwo im trying to get them all out today!

Aw yeaaaa :awesome:. Two germinations! And the other seeds are really fat.
4da93dc9.jpg

Back