What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOR TRADE: Pasian Highlands Truncata

Bump... Looking for amps that are different colors than the ones I have. I have pure red and pure green with spots. So anything that is green with red lips, red with green lips, brown, ect... Or even lime twist would work. :p

Well I pulled up the green sphag that my red sphag grew and I found the red under it, it grew green. I guess that's my proof that you're right. I may just want to trade for an amp I guess.

I thought i read somewhere that red sphagnum will turn green w/o enough light. Which would make sense why only the underneath was green when you checked.

I have a little bit of red sphagnum. Early in the year it grew green then as the light got more intense it turned red and stays red. So the new growth is green and then turns red in bright light. I just thought I'd share my experience with red sphag. I'm not sure what species it is..

Okay, thanks for the tips guys. Let's not fixate on the red sphag anymore, I guess what I'm interested in is just Neps for now.

I would really like some cool amps, but if not, a raff would be next on my list. :p

Also interested in lowland hybrids that look like ampullaria or rafflesiana, such as hookeriana which combines the ampullaria shape with some nice color and some medium sized wings. :)

Back