Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOR TRADE: Pasian Highlands Truncata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont at the moment but i have free access to private property for as much of it as i can take and some spots are true deep deep red

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rball View Post
    i dont at the moment but i have free access to private property for as much of it as i can take and some spots are true deep deep red
    Hm, sounds like something I'd want. Would be good to get another species of sphagnum going in my GH. If it wouldn't be too much of a drive to the property, would you be able to supply pics? I think I'd want to see what I would be getting before making a deal.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pineapple, the red sphag from Meadowview does not stay red. As far as I'm aware true red sphagnum is extremely rare and I don't think anyone actually has it. I could be wrong though.
    NCSU's Carnivore Nut
    Original President of the CCPS & Co-Founder
    Mason M.
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmcnair View Post
    Pineapple, the red sphag from Meadowview does not stay red. As far as I'm aware true red sphagnum is extremely rare and I don't think anyone actually has it. I could be wrong though.
    Well I pulled up the green sphag that my red sphag grew and I found the red under it, it grew green. I guess that's my proof that you're right. I may just want to trade for an amp I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump... Looking for amps that are different colors than the ones I have. I have pure red and pure green with spots. So anything that is green with red lips, red with green lips, brown, ect... Or even lime twist would work. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Well I pulled up the green sphag that my red sphag grew and I found the red under it, it grew green. I guess that's my proof that you're right. I may just want to trade for an amp I guess.

I thought i read somewhere that red sphagnum will turn green w/o enough light. Which would make sense why only the underneath was green when you checked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a little bit of red sphagnum. Early in the year it grew green then as the light got more intense it turned red and stays red. So the new growth is green and then turns red in bright light. I just thought I'd share my experience with red sphag. I'm not sure what species it is..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, thanks for the tips guys. Let's not fixate on the red sphag anymore, I guess what I'm interested in is just Neps for now.

I would really like some cool amps, but if not, a raff would be next on my list.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast