Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOR TRADE: Pasian Highlands Truncata

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FOR TRADE: Pasian Highlands Truncata

I got this guy back in December 2011. Greenhouse hardened. Growing in 50/50 sphagnum/bark with thriving live green sphagnum growing around it. I'm assuming its seedgrown because of its size and the place I got it from doesn't do TC. This morph, according to the website I bought it from, is orange to red and is very hairy. It is exactly 2.5" from leaf tip to leaf tip. Puts out a new leaf every month or so. The pitchers are currently green. Too small to feed them, but I managed to cram so stuff into the current pitcher (in the pitcher) which is why the lid is brown, I had to like rip it up to stuff bugs in the tiny hole lol.

The reason I want to trade this guy is because I'm not enjoying him as much as I thought I would. It was my first Nepenthes purchase, which was online, and I was taken in by the picture of a beautiful adult lower pitcher. It isn't my slowest grower, but I enjoy plants that vine and always have new growth points going. I'm looking for anything that isn't tiny and producing small green pitchers. If you have anything you would be interested in trading that is producing colored pitchers, PM me and we can work something out. Even if its a slower grower like lowii, as long as it is producing colored lower pitchers, I would be game for it.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Nepenthesis; 06-20-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Darn, would love another truncata but don't have any nepenthes I can trade you for. Just sarracenias.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rats, well I'll let you know if what I'm interested in changes. If you have anything that you could offer, let me know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take it. Been needing one of these..

PM'ed!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump... Anyone else have any offers? Not necessarily looking for something rare, just something sizable (5" or something) producing colorful lowers. I have a few offers being considered, but I'm interested to see what else I could trade for this guy.

***comes potted in live, green sphag***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will also trade for a good portion of red sphagnum. True red, not just seasonally color changing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP for more offers! Again, looking for neps of good size and/or red sphag. I'm extremely interested in lowii x campy too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast