What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dec 2011 issue of Orchids, the bulletin of the American Orchid Society Vol. 80

Hi,

At my local library there is an informal magazine exchange. Some of them come from the library itself and most I think come from regular Joes and Josephines. I have found rags from the BMW motorcycle owners association, Porsche in-house publications, and all sorts of interesting, fair to middling, and quite a few boring ones. But one thing is certain - the price is right, a big goose egg.

Lately I found this one, and have perused it as much as I wish, thought one of you might enjoy having a look. The mag comes with membership, which evidently is $65 a year. Checking it out my way is a bit cheaper. This issue, anyway. I figure postage media mail 2 or 3 bucks.

If you are interested, post here and shoot me an email. gnixon@satx.rr.com. If one or fewer folks reply, there you go. If more than that, pick a number between 1 and 10, I already have one picked.

Ciao!

IMGP7404.jpg

IMGP7406.jpg

IMGP7405.jpg

Back