What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seedling Giveaway! Again!

gr8oz 21
land_pro 23
cphobby. 69
dionae 43 Thanks!
Kinjie 10 thank you.
JDW 87 nice givaway!
biologyboy98 - 88 thanks
the large- 11
Tony C - 56 Thanks!
jrmc114064 - 74
Iwest - 94
Captdonaldduc - 49 thanks!

Alrighty, I'm gonna give this giveaway until 10pm tonight and then I'll figure out a winner. Also, just so you all know there will also be at least one more Sarracenia seedling giveaway coming up probably this week for some S. flava varieties and maybe a few others. Also, the gulfensis 'Green Giant' have location data from Eglin Co., FL, kinda forgot that bit.

Alrighty, all the winning number is 75 from random.org, so jrmc114064 gets first pick, cpbobby gets second pick, JDW third pick, biologyboy88 fourth pick, and Tony C and Iwest are tied for the last one.... sooo I drew a second number and whoever was closest between the two got the last pack of seedlings. The number is 84 so Iwest gets the last pack. Thanks for playing everyone, i'll be putting up another giveaway soon so keep your eyes peeled. I'll pm everyone in the morning.

I didnt when but thanks for having the giveaway super cool!!!

Back