What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

maxima dark x talangensis pollen available

My male maxima dark x talangensis is in flower right now and pollen is visible. I don't have any experience gathering and shipping pollen so it keeps, so if anyone wants it they're going to have to explain the process to me. :)

This thing is now putting out a second flower. I bought it two months ago and in my care it has produced more flowers than pitchers. Amazing.

How about a pic, just for curiosity...

A few terrible cell phone shots:

yC96V.jpg

HDzyFl.jpg

I've been wondering if this plant actually is a maxima x talangensis or if I got a mislabeled plant. It doesn't look much like what you normally see in photos. But this is clearly a rooted cutting from a vine that has long been producing uppers. Has anyone seen maxima x talangensis uppers who could confirm for me that this is what I own?

I'm going to send the photo to the distributor I bought it from as well to get the final word.

The distributor confirmed that this is what the uppers look like. After searching for photos of maxima uppers, I can see where it comes from.

Back