What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire Man's Gratuitous Seed Giveaways!

Wire Man

Sphagnum Guru
I'm not sending you just a few seed pod contents in these seeds packets. I'm sending the whole flower stalk! Well, not the stalk itself, but the seeds collected from it. Anyways, I'll update this post based on what I have in stock and ready to send out. Here's what I have;

D. spatulata; 5 packet
D. roseanna gemmae; I'm not even going to try to count that.
U. multifida; 1 packets

Tipularia discolor (Spotsylvania County, VA. legally collected from my yard); 1 packet

I'll keep this updated as often as possible

Last edited:
I would really like to try to grow some D. capillaris.

i would be intrested in filiformis.

The D. capillaris seeds aren't quite ready yet. The only ripened stalk had 3 capsules on it, so I'm going to add another to that packet. I'll be able to collect the D. filiformis seeds this Friday. One stalk is definitely getting split in half since it has about 23 capsules on it! It's huge.

I would like to get some D. spatulata.

I would like to grow some Drosera venusta.

Updated the list. I'll be PMing you guys with the info.

Wire Man!

I'd love to get some sp. South Afrida and Long Arm. If you're interested in trading I have seeds, too.

Oz

I would appreciate some D. filiformis and U. multifida, if possible.

I would love to try my hand at D. dielsiana, if those seeds arent spoken for yet
-Travis

Thanks for the update. I am really looking forward to trying to grow this species

if they are still available id like to have 1 pack of U. multifida

thank you sphagnum guru

Last edited:
If it would be possible to still get the filiformis and U. multifida seeds, I would be most interested.

If they are still available I'd like to have 1 pack of U. multifida.

Thanks in advance PM sent

If they're still available I'd like a packet of the drosera venusta seeds.

Everything is updated. Please send a PM for address and such.

I'm going to have to suspend the SASEs for a while. I've come across another huge life crisis and don't know exactly where I'm going to be over the next few days/weeks. Until I find out what address I'm going to be locating to I have to suspend this. Hopefully things get sorted out soon.

Thanks for the seeds, they arrived today and I hope your life crisis solves itself soon.

did you get to harvesting the filiformis stalks? I'm still intrested

I'm going to have to suspend the SASEs for a while. I've come across another huge life crisis and don't know exactly where I'm going to be over the next few days/weeks. Until I find out what address I'm going to be locating to I have to suspend this. Hopefully things get sorted out soon.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it works out quick

Back