What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire Man's Gratuitous Seed Giveaways!

I'm imterested in D. capillaris & U. multifida.

I'm very interested in capillaris seed as well.

I think we're too late..

Okay, I'll have the lease on this apartment until mid-September. Start sending me PMs again. Hopefully the mailman doesn't lose anymore envelopes.

I haven't received any SASEs for a while now. Please PM for my address

Cool giveaway. Is the dielsiana actually a true dielsiana or natalensis? I've heard they get mixed up a lot.

I have no idea if it's D. dielsiana or natalensis. How do you tell them apart?

Apparently it is very very difficult. I was just wondering because a guaranteed dielsiana is rare in cultivation.

I would be interested in either D. filiformis or D. capillaris if any are still available

It's probably D. natalensis, then.
I have plenty of both D. filiformis and D. capillaris. Send me a PM and I'll get the address to you.

Your Inbox is full!! Haven't been able to send you a PM

^ Same here. I tried this afternoon.

Inbox cleared.

List is updated. D. roseanna is producing gemmae. Those will be harvested as SASEs come in to ensure freshness.

So can I send you another SASE for some D. roseanna ? Please?

I would love some D. spatulata seeds if they aren't claimed yet.

Send away. I still have D. spatulata seeds.

If possible, are the dielsiana and capillaris "Long Arm" seeds stil available? I'll send a pm as well.

I'm interested in all but the D. filiformis. I have D. indica seeds to send your way, and/or pings.

Updated.

Back