What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2012 attendee giveaway, 10 New Heli Hybrid seed

What if you're attending in spirt?

ummm then you will get ghost seed :p

bear with me while I see who won, but here is the screenshot:
icps_seed.jpg

Growingold is the winner....

For the rest of you that entered, in the spirit of the event.....
I will give each of you at least two seeds (maybe more, let me see how many I have)
I wish i could do more but I only have a limited number.

Congrats to all who entered, you are all winners!

Each of you please send me your names tonight, I will leave your seeds with the front desk Saturday morning.

Av

Wow you are awesome Butch!
My name: luca Leeser

awww shucks, aint no big thang :p

With growingold's kind offer (he will get 5 instead of 10), I can give everyone who entered 3 seed, and that will leave me 3

Be sure to thank growingold!!!!

:)

Last edited:
:awesome: hehehe, Butch and Growingold are awesome!

Name: Gabriel Levac

Thanks Butch! ;)

Fixed it.

Luca keeps spamming me, so it is always full... :-O :-D (joking)

WOAH!!! Awesome!! Im anthony cangemi!

Thats extremely generous of you butch and also growingold!
Very appreciative..

Also of you guys who are going should email me your names and maybe wear nametags or something noticeable so we can all hang otu!

I will be wearing a my little pony shirt. I should stick out fairly easy.

I'm the 6'4" tall redhead with really messy hair. I will have one or two cameras around my neck at all times. If I am at the vendors tables, I will be inspecting for pests with a hand lens. And I wear short sleeved shirts. Probably a watch also.

Also, glasses.

6'4" geeze....

5'7" on a good day, middle age spread, short hair, glasses, custom made watch... probably running around with Zu lol
Canon point and shoot LOL, I should be easy to spot..... but they say us yanks do all look the same, hehehehehe :p

Im gonna be wearing dark black oakley oil rig sunglasses nytime m in the sun, bringing my iphone for pics and everything like that, and ill prob have a carnivoreforums logo on my shirt or bag or something
.. I might bring a regia plant or two in case t rading opportuinity arises.. who knows.

Hi Av,
my name is Lucia Dini.

Thank you very much

Thanks Lucia,

I will leave them in each person's name with the motel's front desk Saturday morning.... (in envelopes), if that fails for any reason....check this thread for a "plan B"

See everyone there :)

Butch

Butch, would you be able to give them to me when we meet?

Great thanks!

Back