What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aldrovanda giveaway

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
You read that right. My Aldrovanda is growing faster than I can blink, and I thought I'd share.

You gotta work for it, though. :jester:

You need to take the third letter of the poster above you, and find any carnivorous plane name that starts with that letter. If it's a number or special character, use the next available letter. *

Friday evening I will put all the names in a beanie and pick one. The lucky winner will get one 6" and two 2" sprigs of green Aldrovanda.

Well? Get going! :-))

* If your're really lucky, you get a member with an all number name, and you get to add the numbers together, and keep adding the individual digits of the result until you get an answer equal to or less than 26. You know what to do then, right? ;) This is just in case of an all number user name, remember.

Pinguicula Agnata Red Leaf

Edit: 2 people posted while I was trying to think of one!

Ovata.

Can I use a species name?

That was the sole intent. I forgot to specify. :-))

You edited that QUICK! It took me a minute to figure out why I get different text when I hit "quote".

lowii :)
Thanks for the chance!

kimberleyensis :rookwoot:thanks

Cepalotus follicularis:). Thanks

Triphyophyllum peltatum, not a pure carnivore but it counts right :D???

Does the winner pay shipping?

Nepenthes rajah

Alright then: linearis

nice giveaway: Aldrovanda

Nice! Awesome offer, thanks ;)

Byblis aquatica

Oh wait, scratch that, I think a clarification post said Species... so....

Drosera burmannii

burmaniinoescape.jpg
burmaniiforest.jpg

Last edited:
Back