What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for just about anything that can be grown outside in us zone 7 in the way of drosera, dionaea and sarracenia. doubt i will have any interest but will also would like LL nepenthes.

I have some red filliformis, capensis, spatulata seedlings, a couple small spatulata plants and 1 anglica seedling which is ready to be planted. there is a madagascarensis seedling but it is not on the table(master plant was killed by animal). also would like drosera/dionaea seedlings and sprouted leaf cuttings.

either reply or pm pls.

102_0028.jpg

102_0029.jpg

102_0030.jpg

pms replied to...also wanted to add that im also open to african and other non-temperate dews as long as they can be grown outside in spring/summer/fall....I don't take issue with needing to put them inside for a few months out of the year as long as they can be outside the rest of the year.....not open to tropical dews or anything needing a terrarium.

update: i no longer want sarracenia seedlings...up to my eyeballs in them now but would still like a few larger sarracenia to finish my death bog. :)

Tried to PM you again but your mailbox is full.

k inbox has some room,sorry and thanx for the compliment. It is a clk55 AMG with a few modifications :)

anglica has been spoken for as well as a few others....will update quantity's available soon

update: still have 6 nice capes and some smaller ones. a couple nice pink flower spats that have been upgraded to plant size as well as some spat seedlings. and 1 brand new temperate anglica seedling but it is tiny. will have pics soon.

Back