What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free N. Ventricosa seeds

I sowed hald on peat/sand and half on shredded LFS. Germination on both as of today! Thanks again, I'm sure I'll have way too many ventricosa soon enough...

Have a bunch that have germinated as well was getting worried they werent going to. Thanks again Keith!

Great to hear about more germination. That is about half of the folks that received seeds reporting germination. Glad to hear it....

Nothing yet on ine but will post when I see some action:).

I see few sprouts too. Thanks again Keith!

i have at least ten more everyday thanks a bunch

i have 1 and another sprouting as of today

Thanks for the great seeds. Got my first sprout today. It's my first nepenthes from seed! :D

Do you have some seeds left with you...

No, sorry no seeds left...

Great to hear all the feedback!

i have so many sprouted i cant even count them all here is a quick pic

DSCF2862 by rball0406, on Flickr

just starting to get some pitchers

DSCF2962 by rball0406, on Flickr

about 5 so far with pitchers and about 60 total plants

ive probably got 14 little sprouts now.

I have several sprouting as well.

A few weeks ago I said I found 1 little sprout. Now there are probably around 50 or so! Thanks again for the opportunity, and I can't wait until they get to size!

Question. Mine seem to be heading toward the yellow side. Do i need to feed them and if i do how so being so small?

Thank you

Great to see that they are doing so well for everyone.

I have had family visiting so I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but hope to be back on line more in a week or two....

Back