Likes Likes:  0

Thread: More green coffee seeds this time Ethopian Harrar my personal fave

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More green coffee seeds this time Ethopian Harrar my personal fave

Hi there,

I went to the coffee roasters up the street today to get a new supply of Ethopian Harrar coffee and asked if I might get some green beans. This time they gave me a bunch, at least a couple ounces. Said to be Arabica, normally shade grown and at high elevations. Normally grown at 3 to 6 thousand feet and subject to disease, frost damage, and trouble with drought...well anyway, here are some more seeds for those who wish to try. Email me if interested.
    gnixon@satx.rr.com.

By the way, am I the only one who is miffed that a "parcel" the the USPO is $1.95 up to...whatever the weight is?? I had a small package that weighed less than one ounce. You useta could mail that for about 75 cents or less. Whenever I ask they just say: "What?" "Been like that forever." Or somesuch. It is not just raising the rates, but making minimums, not to mention being upgraded to Priority after a certain weight. Still a bargain in a relativistic sense, but geez. Envelope, 45 cents. A little wider, whoops that is a "parcel." Kaching! Or am I hallucinating?

So if you want what sounds like a challenge, sing out! http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...IiWdQgsccwnzAQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...KdovEoC5w1O06g

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much are the coffee seeds or are you willing to do any trades? Send me a pm on which option intrests you.