What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have an established, 3-node, rooted cutting of Nepenthes tenuis available for trade. It is actively growing and inflating a first pitcher. Photo available upon request.
I'm am interested only in a Nepenthes trade; no other genera, sorry. Rooted plants/cuttings only will be considered; mine has roots on it, yours must too!
I am interested more in species than hybrids at this time, unless someone wanted to offer up a N. izumieae X x Trusmadiensis. Such as: lavicola, hamata clones, diatas, flava, inermis, dubia, villosa (yeah, I know...good luck), lingulata, hurrelliana, singalana Tujah, peltata, that sort of thing.

Things I do not want: N. Gothica, N. "burb-eddie", any robcantleyi hybrids, any maxima hybrids, any truncata hybrids, anything lowland-ish, and anything that doesn't already have roots on it. Thanks.

I will trade with US members only; no international addresses.

Update: offer now closed.

Last edited:
ooohhh id love to get that cutting but not much to trade away. I have an extra robc x maxima but other than that just newly estabished helis from AW.

ooohhh id love to get that cutting but not much to trade away. I have an extra robc x maxima but other than that just newly estabished helis from AW.

Thanks anyway, Myles. I already have that hybrid.

of the parent's pitchers?
DSC_00080001_5-1.jpg

DSC_00070001_4.jpg

of the rooted cutting . not at the moment. can do when I get home in the evening.

do you have a densiflora x robc? i wasnt planning on trading my 2nd seedling but for a tenuis i might.

do you have a densiflora x robc? i wasnt planning on trading my 2nd seedling but for a tenuis i might.

Thanks, Myles....not interested in that cross. Sorry!

I sent a pm. Have several things I could trade and depending on plants will do 2-3 to one.

of the parent's pitchers?

Yup, thats what I wanted to see, thanks! I don't think I'll accept that offer, as I have a couple of plants that look very similar. Its a beauty, though! Thank you anyway.

Paul

think you'd have a better chance of landing a villosa than a hurreliana at this point.
Unless you know something I don't. *nudge nudge wink wink*

think you'd have a better chance of landing a villosa than a hurreliana at this point.
Unless you know something I don't. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Au contraire, mon frère! It was just thrown out there as a wild card. I seriously doubt that will appear in trade lists anytime soon. That and N. pulchra......I'd love to see one of those one day!

You'll never have my lavicola!

Unless it forms a basal and I can get it to root. That may take a while.

Please, no more offers for N. Gothica and the like. I am not interested in these more commonplace hybrids. I can buy N. Gothica for twenty bucks if I wanted one!

Lol I didn't realize it was such common place. N gothica. Ashamed it made it to my original offer list now. Sorry Paul. I will get that in for for you asap.

Lol I didn't realize it was such common place. N gothica. Ashamed it made it to my original offer list now. Sorry Paul. I will get that in for for you asap.

Don't sweat it, I just thought it was odd that I got multiple offers for this fairly ordinary hybrid. (I have already, anyway) ;-) I didn't mean for that to sound snarky or anything....

Last edited:
Back