Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nep Cutting Giveaway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rcd the cuttings today!!!! I am no expert but they look to be very good quality to me......I do have 1 question though. should i reduce them down or no? If I leave this as 1 cutting; will it pick up where it left off and just continue growth or will it kind of reset and I will have a big dead looking stalk will small growth coming out of it? i.e. if the new growth from an 8 inch stalk and 4 inch stalk are both say 2 inch leaves then common sense would dictate to make 2 4 inch stalks instead..or if you have the top of the plant in your 8 inch stalk will it try to just pick up where it left off and make 5 inch leaves??

thx.
    Last edited by cpbobby; 10-15-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my experience limit your cuttings to one node, two at the max. I personally would split it up gives you more of a chance to get multiple plants instead of just one plant.
    NCSU's Carnivore Nut
    Original President of the CCPS & Co-Founder
    Mason M.
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rats....there went my ambitions of growing a large plant from a large stalk. k last thing, it was suggested to root i need high humidity and warm environment....however that was recommended for a lowland cutting. Is that type of environment used to root all cuttings I take it or does one root it in the environment they wish it to live in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these are lowland plants so high humidity and warm environment should work just fine.
    NCSU's Carnivore Nut
    Original President of the CCPS & Co-Founder
    Mason M.
    My Growlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12