What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

in return im looking for colorful mexican pings (ex. P.florian, P. agnata *******, etc) or other sundews (preferably tropical or sub-tropical),they can be young small plants or old ones
plant size doesn't matter, but if you offer something I already have I most likely wont want it (my growlist is at the bottom of the post)

the number next to the plant is a general estimate of how many plants I have to trade
2 burmannii 'giant red form"
4 green burmannii
6 or so affinsis 'Namibia'
2 lantau island hybrids
6 intermedia cuba
2 spatualta fraiser island
2 spatualta bakoensis (probably the smallest growing spatulata I've ever seen, mature plants are same size or smaller then a dime )
unlimted spatualtas with no name, they were a mix of queensland and kanto I think but I cant be sure
4 drosera binita T form
2 drosera dichtoma
3 filimoris flordia red

and i just made about 16 cuttings of multidifa extema but they are still quite small plantlets at the moment, but they are up for trade if anyone is interested
anddddddd my growlist is madeup on another forum here http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14790#p136036 if you see something else on there feel free to ask about it, if i don't have spares i could most likely make cuttings for you. you just gotta ask
ill probably be updating the list as time goes
sorry for typos and thanks for looking, just pm me or post here if interested

I have some D. Prolifera i can trade. Intersted in Burmannii red form and or Dichtoma

I can definitely supplement the pings for ya. And I can always use more sundews. This is what I have:

PINGUICULA:

Aphrodite
ehleresiae - Mark Wilson
esseriana
'Florian' (debbertiana x eseriana)
gigantea
gracilis – Crystal Morgan
gypsicola - Mark Wilson
John Rizzi - Mark Wilson
moctezumae - Candice
Pirouette
Titan – Crystal Morgan
1717 *
gracilis x moctezumae – Jrod
gypsicola x kohres – Jrod
moctezumae x kohres

DROSERA:

aliciae
binata (Marston Dragon, multifida, typical)
capensis
filiformis
hartmeyerorum
indica
madagascariensis
nidiformis

I can definitely supplement the pings for ya. And I can always use more sundews. This is what I have:

PINGUICULA:

Aphrodite
ehleresiae - Mark Wilson
esseriana
'Florian' (debbertiana x eseriana)
gigantea
gracilis – Crystal Morgan
gypsicola - Mark Wilson
John Rizzi - Mark Wilson
moctezumae - Candice
Pirouette
Titan – Crystal Morgan
1717 *
gracilis x moctezumae – Jrod
gypsicola x kohres – Jrod
moctezumae x kohres

perfection
ill pm you tomorrow with more details :D

I have some D. Prolifera i can trade. Intersted in Burmannii red form and or Dichtoma
I have a tendency to kill prolifera x.x

they do seem to be a bit finiky ive had them look ded and come back several times now there is so many flowers spreading across terrarium and so many plants i cant wait to see the whole bottom nothing but prolifera and spagnum

Back