What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I have this wrong, let me know...and/or I can include the Orbea cutting in a pay it forward fashion.

Pearidiver will take Lois's lowii x campanulata and will offer the Orbea semitubiflora at this point. Who will cover for the shipping Pearidiver?

Since Lois and I will be covering the shipping on our ends, I think whoever wants the Orbea cutting should get it. Shouldn't be more than about three bucks though. (the lowest parcel rate now is $2.25 I believe) On something that small I usually just say ping it back to me via snail mail when you get it, the actual amount. Should that person prefer Priority then a small box would be about six, and I would throw in a few other things just for the halibut. PP is ok too.

wait so my rooted cutting doesn't go to anyone yet or does it go to pearldiver?

if the lowii x camp hasnt been snaged up yet ill trade it for a maxima x lowii x ventricosa rooted cutting

Bob, I think pearldiver took the cutting and offered the stepedia. Lois took the stepedia and offered lowii x campanulata. Then pearldiver took that cutting to and offered orbea.

I think that is it. The shipping on the Orbea will be up to the next in line, app. $3 for the one piece, or if they prefer Priority, say $6 and I will throw in some other stuff. A few succulents maybe some U. gibba if they want. A cutting of this or that. or email to discuss.

Ok so just to be clear I ship my cutting to pearldiver ?

I'm amused how quickly this became a very muddled, confusing process ;-) I have things coming available for trade, but I think I will just post these as solo trades.

Perhaps an addendum along the lines of, "Trading Chain, or the Second Law of Thermodynamics" would be appropriate.

Nonetheless a good idea, guys. Maybe it could be structured differently so that it's not so confusing?

I think some people just didn't read it out fully before replying. I loved the concept and idea. Just not everyone reading fully I guess.

Sorry Everyone

It wasn't a single person Bob its OK.

How about restarting this? It was a pretty good idea. Some nice things came my way as a result. To that end, I would propose if five or more folks agree to participate and carry it forward, for the first two items that go out I will pay the shipping (to the shipper via Paypal) up to $6 per. As I understand it (perhaps not always) the person on the receiving end was to get the postage.

received Pearldiver's plants today

Back