Division of U. alpina from SG plant. This is one of the larger Orchidioides Utrics (orchid-flowering utrics). This species is normally a very forgiving grower and will periodically reward you with beautiful flowers, so it is an excellent plant to start with in the Orchidioides group (imho). However, you should probably still do some research to have an idea of what to expect (good place to start)
There will be 2-5 winners of this giveaway (guesstimate).
Postage should be less than $6 (but may be a bit more if I'm forced to use a larger box).
This offer is open to everyone (with USA mailing address).
Other stuff - PLEASE READ - (the fine print):
- winner should plan to 'Pay it Forward' at some point in the future, by giving away a division from this plant.
- payment for postage will be made via Paypal (or another mutually-agreeable method)
- winner's names will be posted in this thread
- feel free to either post questions here in the thread or email me at: - - - - -
- reminder to those placing their names on the lists, check back after you posted (wait a few minutes) to ensure no one was skipped (it's common for 2 people to post at nearly the same time)
- plant is for your personal enjoyment - no ebay sales
- also - if you request it, I'll include one of the following freebies:
--- U. tricolor division, U. longifolia division (SG) or D. ultramafica x spatulata
- entries will close @ 19:00 ET Nov 8, 2012 (and I will post winners some time after that)
--- the winners will be contacted by PM after the selection and asked for their mailing address (if PM box is full, I move to next person)
--- with luck, the stars will align and I will ship Saturday morning for Mon/Tues delivery
If interested, simply list your name below; add numbers as necessary; do that whole "cut and paste" ****** you're so familiar with . . . (however - do it in order, don't just pick your own numbers - more or less like this thread)
. . . ad nauseum (thanks to BB for setup - shamelessly copied)
Thanks for playing