Contest ends and winning number(s) will be selected via random number generator on 10pm GMT Friday Dec. 14th 2012
Winner/s will receive at least 5 each of:
Seed are not to be sold or given away unless with prior approval. Winner also agrees to pay forward when they have the opportunity.
USA shipment only.
Winner/s pays 4.50 shipping (padded envelope, coin baggies and postage guesstimate)
If interested, simply list your name below; add numbers as necessary; do that whole "cut and paste" you're so familiar with . . . (however - do it in order, don't just pick your own numbers)
Might be one winner, might be more.... who knows
Please double check your entry to make sure you didnt skip anyone please.... play nice
and a special thanks to our anonymous benefactor, ho ho ho!!!!!!!
let the games begin
The seed list needs amended as follows:
1. B. aquatica “copper coloured thick robust stems to 20 cm tall, flowers dark purple” most eastern location
2. B. filifolia “robust plants > 25 cm tall, flowers mixed colours of white, pale pink, pink & very dark pink >3 cm Ø, outer surface white, petal tips very serrate” near junction of Kalumburu-Gibb River-Derby & Gibb River-Wyndham Rds, Kimberley, Western Australia
3. B. filifolia Pago giant
4. B. guehoi “Plants > 25 cm tall, flowers mauve, 18 mm Ø, outer surface pale lemon yellow,” Beagle Bay, Dampier Peninsula, Kimberley, Western Australia
5. B. rorida “large erect, thick stemmed, stocky plants > 18 cm diam & > 25 cm tall, very floriferous with numerous mauve flowers” an awesome and very beautiful plant” Lawrence, 1 km from the Indian Ocean, Kimberley
6. B. liniflora “An excellent new discovery, robust erect plants to 15 cm tall, sprouting new leafy growth freely from many leaf axils when apical tip of mature plant is removed, flowers 15 mm Ø, pale mauve, yellow anthers shorter than filaments” Kingston Rest, Kimberley
7. B. rorida “robust plants to 30 cm tall, very floriferous” Lake Campion, Kimberley
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, sorry for any confustion... I am male