What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recently, i've wanted to try germinating Nepenthes seed, so yeah, here I am.

I'm looking for common Nepenthes seed, any species/hybrid will do but I do have a particular fondness for truncata and maxima. :)
I have some Darlingtonia Californica seed for trade. Also have some trumpet vine seeds, if you want some, just ask! In addition, I will be making some Sarracenia hybrids this spring and I can promise you some of the loot if the crosses are successful.

Thanks! ;)

I know, I checked that out already. But thanks anyways!

I have a couple of maxima crosses I expect to see ripen in the next few weeks and you're welcome to a good sized sample when ready. No reciprocation required.

I'm in the same boat as 'that one guy'. When I started collecting I only had intrest in sarracenias, but since then I have gotten into almost any kind of carn. plant. If anybody has extra nep seeds or dewy pine seeds that they can part with please let me know. I'm sure we could come up with something as a trade. Thanks everyone, John

Howdy TOG

What Varity of Darlingtonia Californica are the seeds from Coastal, or Mountain?

Pretty sure they're mountain but not 100% sure.

Back