Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Search seeds for Germany: Nepenthes and Dr. regia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Search seeds for Germany: Nepenthes and Dr. regia

Hey,

I life in Germany and its really hard to get fresh seeds of Nepenthes.

I search any seeds of nepenthes (high and lowland but really fresh) and Dr. regia

Please write me an message,thank you very much.

Mango

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try some ebay sellers there are ones just days old there but dont buy from nepentheceae he is a poacher and so is ******************* but the others seem very good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PMed you

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ermahgerd, ich lerne Deutsch!... Aber es ist nicht sehr gut... Ein Mann auf eBay verkauft Nepenthes Saatgut. Er heisst albermarelsounds... Also, gibt es ein anderen Mann und er verkauft Nepenthes Saatgut auch. Er heisst Nepenthaceae.

http://myworld.ebay.com/albermarleso...p2047675.l2559

http://myworld.ebay.com/nepenthaceae...p2047675.l2559

Sie kommen aus Indonesia. Ich habe Saatgut von albermarelsounds gekauft. Er vergass ein Paket und er schickt mir nur vier Paket. Nicht so gut, aber nicht schlect... Ich denke dass albermarelsounds und nepenthaceae sind eine Person. eBay hat viele Drosera Saatgut auch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much

Many people say, don't buy from ebay seller, so if you all bought seeds from some seller who sounds good, are they germinated, though?

(Sorry for my bad English, I will try my best and on January/01/2013 until January/13/2013 I fly to Florida). One little other question did you know, can I buy legal seeds in the USA and took it back into Germany? Or make the US-Custom any problems?

@Pineapple: Dein Deutsch ist wirklich schon sehr gut, besser wie mein Englisch . Wo lernst du es, wenn ich mal fragen darf?

Regards

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Thank you very much

Many people say, don't buy from ebay seller, so if you all bought seeds from some seller who sounds good, are they germinated, though?

(Sorry for my bad English, I will try my best and on January/01/2013 until January/13/2013 I fly to Florida). One little other question did you know, can I buy legal seeds in the USA and took it back into Germany? Or make the US-Custom any problems?

@Pineapple: Dein Deutsch ist wirklich schon sehr gut, besser wie mein Englisch . Wo lernst du es, wenn ich mal fragen darf?

Regards
    Mine never germinated because they dried out on a hot summer day in the GH. I didn't sow them properly either. Many people have had success getting seeds to germinate from albermarelsounds, I ordered from him. I'm not sure about the laws, but albermarelsounds and nepenthaceae will label what they sell as crafting materials which gets them through customs of most countries... I'm not saying that is the right thing to do though. Thousands of people have ordered from them according to their feedback, so it works.

They are always uploading new species of seeds. If you don't see what you like, wait until they get some cool ones and then place the order.

I'm learning German in school. I took the course last year and I am taking it this year as well, and I plan to take it through the end of high school and into college. I try to practice it every chance I can, it is a fun language to learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where in Florida?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @pineapple: okay, I will try it . Would you say the seeds are his own or from the nature...? Our school English was not good, because I hate the "Oxford English". My mother lived 5 years in Texas and 6 years in Kentucky so I love the American slang

@pebes: we rented a car and drive to Key West, Orlando, Miami. I would see the apalachicola national forest because I heard it is beautiful . Aaaaand the Butterfly World is awesome, I love America but next time I will see the real live of America. I'm 17 years old and learn to dive so I love it to travel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast