What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. veitchii for trade

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
I have a N. veitchii with two crowns from the Hose Mountains that I am willing to separate and trade one out. To clarify, both plants, though currently attached, are suitably rooted.

085-3.jpg

089-3.jpg

I am looking specifically for just these two Sarracenias:
Anthocyanin-free (all green) S. x wrigleyana (psittacina x leucophylla)
AF S. courtii (purpurea x psittacina)

I would also take the parents, if the children prove to be unavailable. I would need AF S. leucophylla and purpurea, blooming size plants.

This is for a fun project, but I don't want to wait for the first set of hybrids if I don't have to. That would take six to ten years to complete. Nuh uh. :crazy:

It ain't easy being green.

Last edited:
I like how the veitchi makes things fuzzy

I have a N. veitchii with two crowns from the Hose Mountains that I am willing to separate and trade one out.
To clarify, you'll be trading an unrooted basal from The N. veitchii? :scratch:

Both halves are rooted well.

Last edited:
I have an AF purp but its a small plant still. In case you don't find one to suit you.

how about a Nepenthes Wrigleyana, is that close enough ;-)

I have a few blooming sized purps with location data, and a massive psittacina that I could divide.

Sorry, fellas. Gotta be GREEN, gotta be AF S. x wrigleyana, AF S. x courtii, or the mature GREEN parents thereof. This is my only really decent item that I have to trade right now, and, for now, I'm going to stick to my guns and trade solely for what I listed above. :)

Um, get back to me in 2-3 years. My green psit might be large enough by then.

No sweat, Wire.

BTW, I found that the green S. psittacina is really happy to divide. It's almost weedy. Enjoy yours; I've had lots of fun with mine.

Back