What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone is willing to give away some extra heliamphora or nepenthes seed?

Hi everyone anyone wants to give away extra cp seeds?:-(

Wait until march to ask this again.

I really don't want them now as I am a very patient person; however, whoever is generous enough to giveaway some extra seeds; I’ll surely accept the offer.

Last edited:
:lol:

ill give you a free wet willy free of charge

Thanks RL7836. I really don't read the rules to memorize them, but a reminder would do!

Please refer to number 2 of the trading forum rules

I'm not greedy, in the future the same user will get something I have that they would want. But I understand the rule :)

2) Patience is a virtue! Postings soley to ask for free plants is greedy. Everyone here knows what it's like to be a newbie, and to want them ALL right NOW. Just wait, and check the trading forums....free plants get offered by growers periodically. If there is some specific plant you're after, go ahead and post a "I'm looking for a...," but please state what you have for trade in your post. Do not abuse the generosity of the membership. And don't jump in on EVERY give-away. Let others have a chance.

Back