What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I also think that if you have money in your paypal account, they don't charge a fee regardless of what method you select. I'm not 100% on that, but I've sent it before as a purchase and neither party was charged a fee. If the gift works though, there's no need to do anything different.

Biozest I got a message that you cannot receive anymore PM's until you clear some space in your PM account. You may want to check into that.
Sorry about that I emptied out my pm box. if you could send your pm again that would be great.

thanks a million!

Update on the status of the giva away. This is what's left.
6 div. S. flava (common form)
4 div. S. leucophylla
20+- bunch D. binata dichotoma (Giant Staghorn) root cuttings
10+- bunch D. dichotoma (Green) root cuttings

So if you want something PM me.

Coming down to the end here. This is what's left:

4 div. S. flava (common form)
2 div. S. leucophylla
18+- bunch D. binata dichotoma (Giant Staghorn) root cuttings
8+- bunch D. dichotoma (Green) root cuttings

So if you want them claim them now!

Okay all of the Sarracenia div have been claimed. I still have several bunches of forked sundew cuttings though.

Sarracenia look great! They have a very healthy root system! My Flava is sending up three flower stalks! Thanks again!

they plants came and are looking great my flavas noit flowering YET but mabe it will in later spring

got the plants today and potted them up. Thanks so much again cphog.

I got mine potted yesterday. Look great. Thanks!

I'm on a little weekend getaway, in Oklahoma to watch the Thunder game, but I was told my package came in the mail yesterday. Thanks a lot for everything.

P.S. if anyone is in OKC eat at Gabriella's Italian it was delicious.

Thanks a bunch for this CPhog. The first buds of the root cuttings were noticed today.
DSC00897_zpsf3689557.jpg

DSC00898_zps7398a24f.jpg

my first rootlings:eek:.

Sorry bout that. Photobucket is giving me fits. Sarrs and one dew are looking great though!

All mine are doing amazingly well! I already have a forest of binata from those cuttings! thanks again so much!

Make that a no. The post showed three pics, and did not show/say album anywhere. I am stumped.

You must include [img ] and [ /img] (without spaces inside the brackets, before and after the jpeg link ( respectively).
Ex: [img ]http://pic file link. Jpeg [/ img].

Id actually do it for you, but I'm on my phone. Hope that helps.

Since you are using Photobucket the img codes are created for you. Just copy and paste the IMG Code from the Image Links. If you are in the view mode the image links are on the right of the page. If you are in the album mode click on the gear in the upper right of your image and select image links and click on the IMG code - it will copy into your clipboard. Or you can turn on the Easy Links (edit your preferences) this will display the image links below the thumbnails. Or click on the organize button and in the organize mode you can select multiple images (ctl-click to select individual images or shift-click on a starting and ending photo to select a range). Then on the bottom menu click on "links" and you can click on the IMG code field which will load the multiple links into your clipboard.

Back