Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodies for YOUR TYPICAL Flytraps! My for trade list posted

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDCPs View Post
    Would you TC some of my seeds for me? I'll have to wait till July or so but I was planing on growing some out in a self-watering, LED lit propagation chamber for 2 years until they needed dorm and then growing them outside, but TC so much faster. Just don't put that division chemical in there, I want 1 or so plants per seed

Of course you'll get some compensation for your efforts...unless you can pursuade me to get into TC myself. Might not be a bad idea for regia and chephs, for instance. I'll have ceph seeds come spring, maybe you want a crack at those.

Yea definitely man. Whatever seeds you have I'd be glad to try and work with. Your best bet to contact me is either through my forum which I am on several times daily, or my email (wickedcarnivores at aol dot com). Both I will reply to very fast as I check them on my phone which is always in my pocket lol.

and yea the plants will definitely get much larger much faster in vitro vs normal planting. you can prob get mature flowering plants within a year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look what I just built!

I need flytraps to put in it, hint hint

Remember that I have these beautiful sarracenia Alata to trade. They are from Greene County, Mississippi. Mantids agree that they're nice:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have any S. Minor plants, instead of seeds? I have a small pot of FT seedlings almost 2 years old. They are in full growth right now. want a pic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw i have a **** load of flytraps.. i must be the only one :-/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is that exactly? BTW I'm getting a bunch of VFTs soon but not typical. Would you be interested?
    Brennan
    My growlist: http://bit.ly/VUE0ri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Api View Post
    What is that exactly? BTW I'm getting a bunch of VFTs soon but not typical. Would you be interested?
    That's a medium large, south-facing grow table with a superstructure to hold window screen which will cut the scorching San Diego sun..it's a bit too bright sometimes. I'd rather have less color than too much sun.

I will trade for clones that are not deformed or do not grow prostrate all year. The "improvement" must either be in color or size. Color is preferred

Quote Originally Posted by Millipede View Post
    do you have any S. Minor plants, instead of seeds? I have a small pot of FT seedlings almost 2 years old. They are in full growth right now. want a pic?
    I have 2, I also have a bunch of minor seedlings that are in their 3rd year now. Sure I'd love a picture but it will be about 3 more years until maturity and I want mature plants.

TC really is the way to go for VFTs. I might get curious enough some day to do some TCing myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who was the first to respond. I am happy though becuase i got a S. rubra and a S. alata

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast