What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. rotundifolia seeds for trade.

I have a couple packets of rotundifolia seeds that I would like to offer up for trade. Each packet contains at least 50 seeds, but probably closer to 100 (I didn't really wanna count the little suckers :p )

I am interested in trades for Drosera seeds, cuttings, or plants. Let me know if you are interested and what you have to offer up. I am just getting back into CPs, so just assume that I probably don't have what ever you are thinking about offering.

Thanks,
Chris

i have some nidiformis seedlings.

I have a full grown nidiformis i am planning on dividing. I also have some seed.

PMs sent.

Still got a couple packets left.

I would be very interested in some rotund seeds. I have multiples of many Drosera and would be willing to trade any I have extras of. Varieties and quantities are listed in my growlist at the bottom of this post. Weather here is bad for shipping plants atm, but hopefully it will improve in the next couple of weeks.

I've got B. liniflora and D. indica seeds...

I have seeds of D. intermedia "Carolina Giant," D. capillaris "Florida Long Arm" (unusual upright variety), D. nidiformis seeds, D. dielsiana seeds, D. capensis typical seeds, and a few others I can't think of right now.

PMs sent. Offer is closed for now, as long as all trades go through. Thanks for looking!

I might be getting some P. primuliflora and D. spatulata seeds soon.

Back