Thread: any of these for trade?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any of these for trade?

n. aristolochoides

n. ampullaria

will trade confetti plumeria (worth $75-100) i have a large quantity so if anyone is interested for trade just post and ill pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what you will learn in this hobby is a lot of the people are not interested in the value of the plant you are trading, at least most of the people i have traded with were not...
    Also, this thread belongs in the trade section, not in the general discussion board for Neps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKristoff View Post
    what you will learn in this hobby is a lot of the people are not interested in the value of the plant you are trading
    Very true, and to add- a plant is only "worth" the value a person recognizes it as having. This value is completely relative. That plant looks nice by the pictures, I would not mind having one- but I would never pay $75-100 for one. For a nice nepenthes- I likely would. As such, for me- trading an "$80 n. aristolochoides" for a $75-100 confetti plumeria is not an even trade "value-wise". Conversely, if someone had a really cool utricularia, even if "priced" around $40 or $50, if it was something I was looking for I would gladly trade a cutting off of my $250 N. x 'Peter D'Amato' and still feel like I came out on top- for me, that would be a trade in my favor.

Now, maybe someone around here wants a confetti plumeria really bad... never hurts to throw it out there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an amp I could trade you. Interested?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have an amp as well medium plant