What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for seeds

Rball

INFECTED
Hey its spring time and every year I like to start some plants from seed before summer starts. Looking for any cp seed or possibly other interesting plants like the sensative plat etc. I have many nepenthes ventricosa seedlings drosera prolifera some utric and some other plants pings and such available if need be. If anyone has some seeds let me know it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Just to specify looking for something that will grow indoors as I live in a cold climate that is if then the seeds are a non cp

Hey its spring time and every year I like to start some plants from seed before summer starts. Looking for any cp seed or possibly other interesting plants like the sensative plat etc. I have many nepenthes ventricles seedlings drosera prolifera some utric and some other plants wars and such available if need be. If anyone has some seeds let me know it would be much appreciated.

What are Nepenthes ventricles and what are plant wars?

haha darn auto correct on kindle

Ha ha ha have to love that autocorrect!!!It can be sooooo funny sometimes.

Back